In the REFER-CDR project the participating district heating plants will implement a number of projects in order to reach energy-efficiency and a reduction of CO2 emissions.
The district heating plants are involved in projects within:
- Establishing new heating production plants, with a special focus on heat pumps plants or biomass plants
- Establishing new distribution systems
- Expanding the distribution area and distribution system
- Renovating existing distribution systems
- Converting district heating systems to low-temperature
There will continuously be developed case descriptions of the projects as they are being launched. Get inspired by the already implemented projects below: